One of our most popular features is back with another fun and easy recipe for you to enjoy! We hope you enjoy this month’s Strawberry Rocks Rita.
With National Margarita Day approaching, we know you’ll enjoy our quick and easy recipe. Please drink responsibly.
– 1 1/2 ounces of Sauza Hornitos Tequila
– 1/2 oz of Tripple Sec
– 3 ounces of Sweet & Sour – 1 oz of strawberry puree (blended)
– Fresh squeezed lime
– Lime wedges
1. In a mixing cup, combine tequila, triple sec, sweet & sour, freshly squeezed lime, and one scoop of ice.
2. Shake well.
3. Pour all ingredients into your glass.
4. Once poured into the glass, add strawberry puree. Secure glass and shake well again.
5. Garnish with fresh lime.